Tuesday 24 September 2013

FINALLY!

Yes, finally indeed! I have finally decided to give it a try with this blog. I've been wishing to start blogging many many years ago but it was never a right time. You know...it's always difficult to start with something. But I decided to try it cuz it seems to me it can be a good way to express yourself with a blog.

Anyway there are few things you should know about me:

- I love fashion and everything connected with it. A beautiful and interesting outfit gives me so much inspiration. Once I see an outfit I like I can't stop thinking about it. In my mind I immediately go through my closet and think a way to make it in my own style. 

- Next thing I really love is making jewellery, especially bracelets. That's definitely one of my biggest passions. I make them in different colors, patterns and sizes. I will post photos of my new bracelets regularly cuz I simply love them :)

- DIY! Seeing new and interesting ideas gives me a big desire to create something on my own. That gives me a lot of satisfaction.

So in order not to make this post too long...I hope you guys will like my blog. Please stick around and you will get a chance to know me better and to see my inspirations. Feedback and followers are more than welcome. :) Also take in a consideration that I'm not an English native speaker but I will always give my best to make it as correct as possible.


So lets start with a song from my favorite band. Whoop whoop!


I simply adore Kings of Leon and they are amazing live. The fact that they sing one of my fav songs from Robyn just makes them even more perfect. Enjoy :)

xoxo

Kristi


No comments:

Post a Comment